With shrinking school budgets, the Armor PTSA is always looking for ways to bring free money into our schools. These are just a few groups we have partnered with to support our efforts!
SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR: Every Spring the PTSA hosts a Scholastic Book Fair in conjunction with the Spring Concerts. Based on gross sales, Armor earns Scholastic Dollars that can be redeemed for educational resources.
TOPS IN EDUCATION: When you register your Tops bonus card into this program Tops donates up to 5% when you purchase Tops brands and other select items. Log onto: www.topsmarkets.com/education to register your Bonus Card # or just provide us with your Bonus Card # on the volunteer form and we will register it for you!
AMAZON SMILE: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Hamburg Central PTSA every time you shop, at no cost to you. On your first visit to smile.amazon.com, you will need to select Hamburg Central PTSA to receive donations for all future eligible purchases.
FALL FUNDRAISER: Be on the look-out for our new KidStuff Coupon Book. They will be coming home with your kids by the end of the month. Sell them to friends & family and be entered into a raffle for Sabres Tickets!!
Last year the Armor PTSA was able to raise $8400 through fundraising efforts to support programs and activities for all Armor students! We look forward to another successful year!
*Please note you can always support the Armor PTSA through a direct donation if you choose not to participate in the annual fundraisers. All donations are tax deductible.
Thank you for visiting our new Hamburg Central PTSA website. Our new Online membership system is up and running and can be accessed by clicking the Join Now button on the left of the page (or scroll down if on a mobile device).
Content and additional pages are being added and updated. Please check back soon to see announcements from the PTSA at each building, to volunteer for various events and to keep up to date on what the Hamburg PTSA is doing. As a visitor of this site if there is anything that you would like to see available here please send your ideas to email@example.com. We are early in design and development, and input from our audience is greatly appreciated!
Officer information is up to date and available through the Contact Us tab at the top of the page. Please feel free to contact any of the officers of the Hamburg Central PTSA with questions!
Thank you so much for your input and patience.
- The largest child advocacy volunteer association in America.
- A non-profit education organization seeking to unite home, school and community on behalf of children and youth.
- Coordinates programs statewide on behalf of children and youth.
- Represented on state committees and commissions dealing with children and youth.
- Organizes volunteer leaders to represent PTSA views in local, state and national legislatures.
- Works tirelessly for the education, health and safety of all children.
- Non-commercial, non-sectarian and non-partisan: It does not endorse commercial enterprises or political candidates.
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
Goals of PTSA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
To develop between educators and the general public united efforts that will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
I am so very excited to be a part of such a wonderful community! Our PTA is extremely active in helping to optimize each child’s learning experience.
This would not be possible without the continued efforts of our parents, teachers, administrators, and surrounding community.
We need YOU to be a part of our PTA in order to continue to provide the many activities and supports that we do. Please think about volunteering this year. Many hands make light work. I am looking forward to another great year!
Please feel free to contact me at any time via email at XX or on my cell (call or text) XXXXX.
Boston Valley Elementary
Charlotte Avenue Elementary
Hamburg Middle School
Hamburg High School
- Reflections Program
- Annual Awards and Scholarships
- Educational Programs
- Reading Programs
- Campbell’s Labels for Education
- Boxtops for Education
- Tops Register Tapes
- Homeroom Parents
- Teacher Appreciation
- Kids Voting
- Substance Abuse
- Special Education
- School Pictures
- Book Fairs
- Helping Hands
- Transportation and Safety
- And Much More!
Thank you for visiting our site! This will be the place for you to contact our officers, get updated information about our organization, join our group, see meeting dates and meeting minutes.